Dr. Akanksha Saberwal is a distinguished ENT surgeon & Mayo Clinic trained Simulation Instructor. She has 9 years of expertise in dealing with diverse ailments and surgeries related to E.N.T as well as Otolaryngology. She has been a part of the practicing team at the UKB University and Hospital of Bonn, Germany. She is also a gold medalist from the D Y Patil School of Medicine for her outstanding performance. Dr. Akanksha Saberwal has several publications to her name and has vast experience in teaching post-graduate trainees.
- M.B.B.S. – MIMER Medical College, Talegaon; MUHS University, Nashik
- M.S (E.N.T) – Dr. D.Y.Patil Hospital & Research Centre, Nerul
- Coordinator of fellowship at D Y Patil University
- Nasal and Sinus conditions
- Snoring and allergy
- General and Pediatric E.N.T