DY Patil Hospital offers a full range of cardiology services, from early disease detection to complex interventions. Our diagnostic services include ECG, echocardiography, stress test, and angiography. The Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, where angiographies, angioplasties, etc. are performed, is a state-of-the-art, fully digital panel Cathlab from Siemens. The flat panel technology replaces the image intensifier technology, which has been in use for many years.
RANGE OF CARDIOLOGY SERVICES:
INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY :
- Coronory Angiography
- Coronory Angioplasty
- Paces Maker Implantation (Temporaty / Permantant)
- Baloon Valvo Plasties (Mitral / Aortic / Pulmonary)
- Cardiac Cath Studies
- Device Closures (ASD, PDA, VSD).
- Peripheral Angiography & Angioplasty (Neck / Kidney / Limb)
- Carotid Angiography & Angioplasty
- EP Studies & Ablation.
- Heart Failure Device and AICD implantation.
NON INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY :
- 2D Echo Cardigraphy & Color Doppler Studies
- Stress Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- Contrast Echo Cardiography
- Dobutamin Stress Test
WE HAVE STRONG TEAMS OF :
- The staff within the department are highly skilled and experienced.
- Specialist nurses and technicians trained in cardiac and vascular care
- Specialist radiographers trained in using radiation to produce images of the body and heart