The department of Paediatrics committed to provide the best care in a child friendly setting at an affordable cost.
- The Department of Paediatrics is the most sophisticated set up and provides technically excellent and highly personalized medical care to children.
- Management of chronic diseases involving multi-system is done by senior consultant where co-ordinations between different specialist & holistic care of patient is very much desired.
- GENERAL PAEDIATRICS
A spacious children’s ward and facilities for isolation for infective cases.
- PICU & NICU (24 HOURS)
The NICU looks after babies that need extra care, if they are extremely premature, have heart conditions or need surgical care.
- THALESSAEMIA, HAEMATOLOGY AND NEPHROLOGY CLINIC (Wed 1.00pm to 3.00)
To define iron deficiency and routine renal problems.
- WELL BABY AND IMMUNIZATIONCLINIC (Mon,Wed,Fri 11.00am to 1.00pm)
For monitoring regular growth and development of the babies.
- HIGH RISK CLINIC (Wed 11.00am to 1.00pm)
Regular follow up for growth and development of all high risk new born babies.
- ASTHMA CLINIC (Thurs 10.00am to 3.00pm)
To take care of the basic health needs and prevention of asthmatic attacks.
- NEUROLOGY AND CARDIOLOGY CLINIC (Fri,Tues 1.00pm to 3.00pm)
To take care of seizures and congenital cardiac anomalies.