Our department of Nephrology is a professionally managed unit, equipped with a team of skilled and dedicated doctors and paramedical staff. Common diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and chronic glomerulo-nephritis can lead to permanent loss of renal functions – with dialysis and renal transplantation being the outcome. The emergence of new therapeutic interventions has enabled to diagnose renal disease early and prevent its progression.
- Advanced Dialysis Machines.
- Large capacity R.O. Plant.
- Experienced and well trained Nursing Staff & technicians.
- Separate Dialysis areas for patients who are infectious & non-infectious.
- Separate washing areas for infectious & non-infectious Dialysis accessories.
- Separate storage areas for infectious & non-infectious Dialysis and tubing.
- Regular educations programmes for patients/staff/Doctors.
- Regular OPD Haemodialysis round the clock.
- Acute Haemodialysis in critically ill patients in ICU.
- Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Kidney Biopsies.