Department OF ENT
Department of E.N.T. deals with all ailments and diseases related to Ear, Nose & Throat of all age groups.
The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Department at our Hospitals is one of the dedicated department. Our Ear, Nose and Throat services cover:
- Microsurgery of the Ear
- Discharging EAR – Tympanoplasty/Tympanomastoidectomies
- Deafness – Stapedectomy for Otosclerosis Myringotomy & Grommet for
- Deafness in children having fluid in the ears a very common cause of deafness in children
- Endoscopic Surgery for disease of NOSE & SINUSES e.g.Ch Sinusitis,Tumours of Nose & Sinuses, Control of Bleeding from the Nose.
- Endoscopic closure of CSF Rhinorrhoea (Brain fluid leaking into Nose)
- TransNasal Endoscopic removal of Pituitary Tumour.
- Medical/Surgical management of all other common ailments of E.N.T.besides the specialized procedures as mentioned in preceding paras above.
- Full range of audiological investigations and rehabilitation including digital hearing aids, balance testing and hearing/tinnitus therapy