Department OF ORTHOPAEDICS
The most advanced treatments such as Knee & Shoulder Replacement, Surface Replacement of the hip, Elbow Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, Spine surgery, paediatric Orthopaedic surgery are available. Our team consists of pioneers and foremost experts in the field of Orthopaedics Surgeries.
Two well equipped ultramodern theatres having laminar air flow at its disposal.
DYPH conducts the following procedures on a regular basis:
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery (Total, as well as Partial)
- Fixed and Rotating Platform
- Primary and Revision
- Conventional and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Ligament Preserving Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Surface Hip Replacement
- Partial and Total Hip Replacement
- Elbow Replacement (Primary and Revision)
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery (Partial and Total Replacement)
- Replacement of joints like wrist joints and big toe joint
- Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knees and Shoulder joints and ligament reconstructions
- Spine surgery for treating problems of the disc, infection, trauma and other deformities.
- Paediatric orthoapedics surgeries
The Department of Orthopaedics is backed by a Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre offering best quality post-operative care. Corrective surgical treatment for congenital disorders like residual polio is also available.
SPORTS MEDICINE CENTRE
The department is armed with a dedicated clinic for treating sports-related injuries with the emphasis on core strengthening, thereby, helping the sportsmen to quickly regain their peak performance.