General & Minimal Access Surgery
Department OF GENERAL & MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY
The Department of Surgery offer a wide range of quality services to our patients. The specialty centers, services and programs provide diagnostic procedures and surgical therapies .We strives to set the standard of excellence in surgical patient care by providing high quality, state-of-the-art, patient-centered, and low cost-effective clinical care.
The department provides specialist care in the following super specialities:
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Benign and malignant diseases of Oesophagus, Stomach and intestines.
- Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice.
- Liver, Spleen and Pancreatic Surgery.
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissure and fistula.
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds (Laparoscopic and Open techniques).
- Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast, Thyroid and Salivary glands.
- Advanced vascular surgery of the Aorta, Carotid artery, Peripheral Vascular and vein
- Thoracic and Thoracoscopic surgery.
- Lump and swelling on the body.